segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013

IMAGINARY


Imaginary

I made you into meanings
you did not have
and in the making of these meanings
I got to know you so well!

Where then did I get the 9th sense of you?

Where did I get my clues?

The clinging evidence is never clear.

When did you slip in
un-announced
in the messages from beneath the dreams
between the lines
inside the hollows of very old trees?




Imaginário


No imaginar te inventei
de um no fazer fiz o outro
e do tanto que teci
te soube tão bem

Mas de onde o veio do nono 
sentido de ti?
De onde a fresta?
O pegajoso das seivas não me conta

Quando mesmo na chegada
de mansinho
assim tão calado
devagarinho

revelado dentre as linhas
dos recados enrustidos em sonhos
escondidos  
nas cavernas de arvores tão antigas?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário