sexta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2013

OS DIARIOS DE EVA/ EVE'S DIARIES


 
Eve and the Beasts in Paradise
Mark Twain in Eve's Diaries, illustrations by Lester Ralph, free, downloadable and printable book, part of the Project Gutenberg.

Eve muses: "I couldn't get back home; it was too far and turning cold; but I found some tigers and nestled in among them and was most adorably comfortable, and their breath was sweet and pleasant, because they live on strawberries. I had never seen a tiger before, but I knew them in a minute by the stripes. If I could have one of those skins, it would make a lovely gown."



 

Eva e os animais selvagens no paraíso

Mark Twain em Eve’s Diaries, ilustrado por LesterRalph, livro grátis, para download e pode ser impresso, parte do Projeto Gutenberg.

Eva pondera: “Não posso voltar para casa; é muito longe e está esfriando; mas encontrei alguns tigres e me aninhei dentre eles e estava adoravelmente aconchegante, o hálito deles doce e agradável pois vivem de morangos. Nunca tinha visto um tigre antes mas os reconheci pelas listras. Se eu pudesse ter uma dessas peles poderia fazer uma capa linda.”  

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário